contradictions

The name says it all.This is all about the contradictions and how the word "contradict" varies from each aspect.

Thursday, October 21, 2004

Deer Diary ...

Deer Rukhsana(my diary) :P
As hard it seems, but its not that hard ... how do i know ? random guesses ? are you geting me ?whaatt ? you are'nt ? *clear throat* now are you ? yeah you are, sweeeettt .... so let me tell you something new deer rukhsana.

I'm a loner,

I'm a loser,

I'm a winner,

In my mind.

I'm a bad one,

I'm a good one,

I'm a sick one,

With a smile. - Stupid Girl - Cold.


As Mobby started his journey with his mind profusing his soul,As he could easily hear the erudite words of his father in his mind,This is his story,as it goes around with the time, tickling up, tickling down and he can see his youth passing by shadows of the truth,sincerity,friendship and mellifluously love.Those words -- Those days and his dreams, culprite by the involvement of time,he can see everyone around him,Moby can see everyone abashed by him and yet they say they adore him,how untrue ? but let him tell us,his part of the story,This is just a beginning my friend as he's abjected through every path of his life and now he lies profound down in the mud and he can sense through them....

It was a nice a day,As he started his journey towards his school,playing a slow track in his car hymning,


Meri Awaaz Suno, Mujeh Azaad Kero
..................
.......
.................
Meri Awaaz Suno, Mujeh Insaaf Do.


As he was praising the song,Hamza called him, "Hello," and he said in an acerbic voice, "Kidhar hai (Where Are You)?".For a moment Moby was astonished because this guy just met him two days ago and while he reached his school, the day was beautiful as it seems, wind was blowing, thrieving against his chest hairs as he started to walk towards his class room.
In the afternoon, Moby started to stare at the bright sun; the rays were so strong that they were piercing his eyes, but he could not look away, fearing that if he did something bad would come to him, it was like an omen, his eyes hurt, he did not know what he was trying to do for so many years, all he knew was that he had to do it, maybe he wanted to beat the commotion that the sun was stronger than him or perhaps he wanted to be a record holder in the Guinness Book, it was always like this, to be someone, to be famous; my conscience rarely provoked him, he always did what he felt like but there were times when he felt helpless and that is something he in no way could be partial to, he was a man of will power or so he thought....

I'm the Devil

If ever there was such a thing

The results of much too drugs many

What you're seeing

I'm a mind fuck

completely disgusting

(im what?)

I'm a human mutta

being I'm a dog -Psycho - D12

He was about to find out, as he giddily watched his pirate friend flail madly while falling towards his car.
"Sorry about that!" I called, not sounding sorry at all. In one fell swoop I had rid myself of two problems. One was the curiosity of my car -- they do floatlike a boat, but only if they tread water. Otherwise they're just like any other human being, buoyant to a point, but otherwise helpless -- and the other: annoying religious solicitation
Honestly, he hadn't expected his friend to be missionary. Mercenaries, yes. Missionaries, no. It was completely out of character! And that drivel they spouted... creators, hah! No one had believed in polytheism since... well... some folks still believe in it, but they're backwards and not worth thought.
While pondering his very politically incorrect thoughts, something unimaginable happened. It was...wickedly. Hamza leaped from the wharf and gave chase. Moby was cornered !! ...... (to be continued , miltay hein break k baad =P) ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home