contradictions

The name says it all.This is all about the contradictions and how the word "contradict" varies from each aspect.

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Started From Shit

I remember how it all started out. Wouldn't get any business, life was so tough. Going through the motions... everyday. Than advertising, it felt like I would never make it big. But than slowly and slowly the fiends got hold of it. They saw what I did, fell in love with it. Came to me everyday. Bought the delicous delights and brought new customers with them It grew from this....



Just look at that. You know how hard it is for a guy to run a business from that? Well I did it, I managed it, accomplished some pretty hard shit. Hard work and everything. With guys like Aleeh coming to me, and other compadre's, it all worked out. Money was made, and the empire grew.

Well it all paid off now. I'm rich, succesful. World Wide Success, babes, money, gold chains! Everything. From that toilet to this.... huge Corporate Enterprise....




It makes you appreciate everything I have. My business is a success. Branches in Iraq, Canada, Dubai, London, US, Austrailia!

Long Live T.F.!!!





2 Comments:

Blogger Kashmiri said...

the company pic is funny man

good choice for a name bruv!

12:38 PM  
Blogger Aisha said...

re: toilet. sometimes you don't need a visual!

7:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home