contradictions

The name says it all.This is all about the contradictions and how the word "contradict" varies from each aspect.

Monday, August 29, 2005

nothing is AS good as a fatherly love - love you champion :D

whoooaaaa ... got my result from LSE and babyy, did i kick some major arse,yea ? haha i kicked some major red head whities arse man,haha ... finallly got my pay slips to my account,haha boy, 425 pounds,sometimes ... things are working like so awesome for me but one thing is for sure, when you're working with ur true heart, things DOES get better ... they might took a slow time but the reward is ALWAYS good. So "mere pyaaray Allah miyan ... im sorry for being a jackarse" lol ... but its strange no? people smokes up weed and then they look for God, now this is a VERY brave thing to do but no ? are'nt you guys are playing with your "imaan(thats how you say it,no) ... im not being a typical molvi her,e but seriously man, you are guys are searching for God - shit, the result always come upto the level of infinity ... one of my really good friend but infact a brother quotes "There definately is a God, but i disbelief with the religion" ... this is no wonder, the best, the one with the deep impact meaning i have ever heard but, according to my point of view, you dont really disbelief with the religion .. religion is not something that varies with ur beliefs, religion( ANY) is your life ... and the way you mould it,that how it works off for you. but enuff of this crap,no ? i should put up some humour/spice in this thing no ? haha my recipees are kinda dead BUT according to papier-mache- i love to copy stuff so yeahh as usual, im outta stuff ma'am jee.

BUT the good thing is...my baapu is proud of me, 1.) cuz of my result (YEAH, i am showing off, shove it up yo neighbour's bum) 2.) my saalgirah is coming up,im FINALLY going to be 21 and im going to be legal for things which im doing since the age of 13 (haha,i know ... a true paki spirit,no?). butt as a result, i got a bigg hugg, and a kiss which looked kinda awkward but it was my dad, so im happy with it. AND a nokia 7210 WHICH is actually really good.


Sometimes I feel the chance is surprising
Surprisingly good to be moving around
So I wake up;
yes I wake up smiling

So what? I feel fineI'm ok;
I've seen the lighter side of life
I'm alright, I feel good
So I'll go and I'll try to start moving ...

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

and u didnt tell me.

heres a _|_ for you. enjoy :)

4:29 AM  
Blogger usman said...

haha thankyouu princes :D and plus sarah,i tried to tell you,i even tried to meet you for the dinner,but asusual you ditched me. :P

7:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home