contradictions

The name says it all.This is all about the contradictions and how the word "contradict" varies from each aspect.

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

aftermath about mannni boy?

ever wonder why famous people are really famous ? WHY manni is a manni ? why am i NOT a sponge bob ? or WHY am i "NOT" a super HERO ? the answere is simply you're dumb, D for dog, U for an umbrella, M for manni and B for a bum,(you could make it wutever you want too but bum isnt a bad option or is it ? ) , the thing is, YOU could make things workout for urself but you dont and why not ? bcuz .. ... .. i'm just too lazy to answere this right now ... plus, did you ever try to get ME ? no ??, ofcourse, i know, you know but again you dont know what i know, so im going to let you know, what i know, and then i'd know what you know and every one would know what we both know, great .... isnt it?

Opinion about tatafry:
But If your opinion of me includes the words: fucking idiot, lunatic, faggot, annoying, demi-god, Manni, b*&nchod(sister fucker), haramzada(TRANSLATION please), sarcastic bitch, swine...CONGRATULATIONS! you're not the only one who thinks of me this way.

Social Life:
I hate being social(if you're a GUY,i repeat guy, and only if ur ugly like markus *hint*hint*) and I'd rather have my genitals branded with a hot iron rather than indulge in small talk, but you never know,miracle does HAPPENS.
There are only a handful of people I really care for in the world. 70.12 % of them are in my friends list.

Looks:
I'm overweight and frankly I don't give a rat's arse(thats how YOU all should be, no metrosexuals eh ? ).
All comments regarding obesity, ugliness and how I'm going to die of a heart attack when I'm 35 can be forwarded to usman321@hotmail.com.

Past Life:
I believe in love as a concept but I believe most people don't find it. I don't want to marry and want to remain a bachelor and 18 forever. Relationships (gathered from the experiences of people around me) are a huge pain in the ass UNLESS you're in with some one worth who IS luckily ready to spend her/his beautiful crappy life with muself.

Humour:
I believe I posess a fine sense of humor.

Pervert eh?:
OHHH. YES, i am one of a kind. I'm a filthy minded savage reprobate and I like myself just fine.
I have moodswings and there are periods when I can do without everyone else.
I don't think anyone really understands me and that includes me.
I value my privacy and jealously guard it. People who don't know when to leave me alone are welcome to "fuck off".

Rockazoid ?
I dont smoke and I know how to play a guitar. Now if I had good looks, I'd be on the road to rockstardom.

P.S.:
I don't believe in love at first sight, aliens, soulmates, looks > personality, money is everything (though it is a lot) and other such nonsense.
Always on the lookout for fraandshippers and other tards to fuck around with.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

markus was uglly?? :\

Humour:
I believe I posess a fine sense of humor (with a lil touch of pevertedness)

I have moodswings [VERY bad moodswings, very very bad :(]

you re overweight? :S

6:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home