contradictions

The name says it all.This is all about the contradictions and how the word "contradict" varies from each aspect.

Saturday, April 22, 2006

fake love is the best.

Did you hear what I said, Forrest? You're the same as everybody else. You are no different.
-
Jenny: Forrest, you stay away from me, okay? You just stay away from me, please.

Forrest: So bye-bye, Jenny. They sendin' me to Vietnam. It's this whole other country.

Jenny: Listen, you promise me something, okay? Just if you're ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, you just run, okay? Just run away.

Forrest: And just like that, she was gone

-
Forrest: Jenny, I don't know if Momma was right or if, if it's Lieutenant Dan. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental-like on a breeze, but I, I think maybe it's both. Maybe both is happening at the same time. I miss you, Jenny. If there's anything you need, I won't be far away.

-
I miss you and i wonder if you do the same.period

2 Comments:

Blogger usman said...

hhaha,bitches, this stuff was in a movie. Forest gump :S

12:14 AM  
Blogger usman said...

:S richard it was in the movie too. lol GGO SEE THAT MOVIE DUMB ASSES!

7:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home