contradictions

The name says it all.This is all about the contradictions and how the word "contradict" varies from each aspect.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

anti-gayism!

NOW i officially HATE GAYS.im going to kill all of em,rather i really want to start an anti-gay party just like as germans are against nazis, just as hitler kicked some nazi's ass. I WANA DO THE SAME but this time,i wana kick the shit outta GAYISM. gays have no right to stay around me or at the place where I live/roam for awhile/or may be stand and vice versa. and one more thing :/ dont YOU EVER bend down infront of a gay guy no matter if ur at job,okkay ? as seen in Friends, chandler bein or being or peing or wutever was felt by this tailor. this time, ive been slapped on my bum aka ass aka bund aka tui by a GUY and the worst thingg is.he was ugly :/ and ewwish a gayish :/ so, my lovely blog as much as i love you, as much i write shit grammaritical english on you and as much i love to observe stuff and as much as i luurrrve to have my own point of view and write it down in my documents, i officially started to hate laundaybaazi as much as i love you guys(my own stuff). so miss blog, im feeling strange and really bad. but why ? BECAUSE HE FUCKING SLAPPED MY ARSE. my lovely arse. as much as i wanted to kill that bastard, i couldnt even came up with a rhetorical action because customers are always right, but not "phucking" gays. :/ and now my lovely blog,you're my best friend. so shall we do something bout gays now?

4 Comments:

Blogger usman said...

oh you shetep,you deuchebag :P

2:14 AM  
Blogger usman said...

michaeellllllll i wana kill tht bastardd. :(

2:18 AM  
Blogger Sadaff said...

i'm speechless but HAHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

poor you, man. poor you!(this i mean *nods*)


but hey, now you can say pakistan jaa kay 'a fag made a pass at me'
whatever the funkay lahori way of saying that is:P

5:33 AM  
Blogger usman said...

are you kidding saddaf? i'd die but i wouldnot tell anyone about this. :/ arghhhhh i've been raped almost *sniff*sniff* :|

P.S.: i dont really have tht cool funky lahori accent,haha. im a multi speaking accent bacha.ask zara. ;D

8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home