contradictions

The name says it all.This is all about the contradictions and how the word "contradict" varies from each aspect.

Monday, March 13, 2006

music : my sunshine.

okkayyy people,the gig was AMAZING. AMAAZZINGGG. AMAAZZIINGGG. i had alot of fun and i think,i did well. :] so actually what happened was. i was 15 mins late asusual.
*emma called around 6.45*

emma: mo,where the fuck are you?
me : yeah,im coming emma,give me 5 more minutes.
emma: mo,just fucking come,you're latee!!!! *screaming voice*
me : im at the gate yo,comeoutside,ive lost my card.
emma: kk,im coming, see ya
*phone's hung-up*

*while,im at the train station,running towards the hall*

*michael's calling now*

michael: you mother fucker!
me : tittyfucker,im coming,relaaxxx
michael: you better come or else im going to blow your arse(the typical brit way) haha
me : haha,just a small notice,i dont like oils.
michael: FUCK YOU!
me: haha
*phone's hung-up*

*finallyy im in the hall,*

emma: thankGodd, you're here.
me: *confused smile*
michael : mo,i love you !
me: fuckyou
dave: mo,are you nervous?
me: not realllyyy,may be i am *confused smile*
paul: relaaxxx mo,its going to be like the first time you have sex with oriental chicks.
me: niiiiiiiccccceeeeeeeee paull. *strange confused smile*

but basically the gig started at 7, and this band was playing, and they played some nice frank sinatra covers and MAN,am i in love with them or what? Frank Sinatra is some highly rated speechless stuff. so i was sitting tuning my guitar on the backstage, this guy comes up to me and goes like.

guy: im john.
me: im mo.
guy:so are you playing?
me: i guess so
guy: haha,first timer eh?
me: oooh YES!
guy: its going to be alright man,got a light?
me: naww,i dont smoke.
guy: seriously?
me:wait till the end,and im going to show you my non-smoker's cert.
guy:hahaha,you're funny. good luck btw!
me: thanks.

so another band goes in, played there shit. and i was actually getting bored and nervous every single moment when someone speaks to me. okkayy paul's in the scene now. he actually called me up, and said,lets go,its our time and believe me, i was SHIT confused. i could've pissed in my pants, the only thing i had in my mind was,im going to run away if i messed up. so i was on the stage with three other gorra(brit) blokes. and i was actually standing up with a band named "slug rockers" (there you go zara,the name of the band) and first of all,paul goes like, "we have this new guitarist mo from america, so just give him a nice hand,rock on bro" and i was actually standing all numb like this " = " haha and dave slightly said, playsomething twatt, and then i actually played some ripps. and yes,michael was the only bitch,who was nervous for me, bcuz if i screwed up,they wud've kicked michael's white "arse" haha. so first of all we played marry jane's last dance, which was quite good, but i think dave kinda messed the vocals so the music was going in the flow but dave was SO NOT working outt with the music. and then, we played dreams(the original fling of the band) and believe me, this song was just amazzziiinggggg. just amazziiinggg. the lyrics. the music. the drums,sequencing was so perfect and i kind of really like the fact that two vocalists were actually singing in a rhythm. after this, we played Go johny Go and PAUL,you were freaking amazing on this one,though,i think i kind of messed the guitar sequencing but seriously,at the end it was realllly goood. and now we only had 15 mins left of the alloted time, so paul asked me, you wana cover ur stuff? and i was fucking HIGH at tht time and i actually was like,im going to cover knockin on heaven's door. (I LOVE BOB DYLAN,not the twat thing wala love but im actually a big fan of tht nigger G) and then this was the GREATEST moment ever. playing knockin on heaven's door live is something ...just speechless...........
so basically this was it, a night something worth doing for in the end. btw all of the gig thing is at www.purevolume.com/tatafry .

P.S.: in the end, i made alot of new friends. :P

1 Comments:

Blogger Zara said...

bloody good stuff =P it's great that you're starting to perform at proper gigs. oh and you're so lucky too :/

upload some photos of the gig!

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home