contradictions

The name says it all.This is all about the contradictions and how the word "contradict" varies from each aspect.

Friday, August 29, 2008

Violet Hill ...

I took my love down to violet hill
There we sat in snow
All that time she was silent still
So if you love me..

Won’t you let me know?
- violet hill by coldplay

soooo right, your in a state of mind where you have never met the person but youve got feelings for them? weird feelings? feelings that could mean anything? maybe the end of the world or maybe a begining of something new? feelings which could change the right existence of everything or It could burn everything into ashes ... quite strange, no? Mayybe im just a 24 years old jackass in a process of completing the puzzle but the only difference is, instead of a puzzle, there are puzzles and i'm losing the hope.. the hope to finish the puzzle and I just fear i'll collapse before the completion of this mega puzzle ... soo If you loooove me, wont you let me go ..?

1 Comments:

Blogger Raheel Aijaz said...

bro u shud listen to red hill mining town by u2. ur kinda thing, i guess.

peace.

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home