contradictions

The name says it all.This is all about the contradictions and how the word "contradict" varies from each aspect.

Sunday, October 24, 2004

Kiss and Say Goodbye..

Its 2 a.m in the morning and Im completely out of words, what do I write ? I dont know .... Im trying to reconcile my soul,even Geo isnt that erudite for me, or may be im too maudlin about certain things i.e Politics.
What do they want ? ITs strange how do our loved ones soak you deep down your souls,and why dont we say NO ? bcuz we dont want too , we love it , dont we ?

Never opened myself this way
Life is ours,
we live it our way
All these words I don't just say
and nothing else matters ....

-Nothing else Matters - Metallica

In a mendacious world we try to change our selves, but are we really changed ?. Everything is more of a rebel for us .... .... .....This is got to be the saddest thing of my life,I won't be able to see you anymore,because of my obligations (My obligations).And the times that you had,we've been meeting here everyday and since it's our last day togetherI wanna hold you just one more time ....Have your time and walk away,don't look back.I wanna remember you just like this,let's just kiss and say goodbye ......

Day: Sunday
Posted by : HKB. :P

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

oh metallica says it all.
i hope you see her again somewhere.

7:20 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

oh and your blog chalks right on the top.looks ermmm unusual there...

8:01 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

oh and your blog chalks right on the top...looks ... ermm...unusual...there...

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home