contradictions

The name says it all.This is all about the contradictions and how the word "contradict" varies from each aspect.

Friday, June 03, 2005

How hairy are YOU ..?

How hairy ARE YOU? im just wondering,sometime the hairs on your body represents the "sexyness" in one self,no,Im not talking bout the gorrilla,they might have the best sex appeal in the world though or a bear, but let's just think about it, we've(just boys) heard that girls dig hairs, haha like, seriously? im confused and im not sure,oh are they ? but never mind, the topic of this thingg is, HOW HAIRY ARE YOU>?
I went to a doctor once regarding my hairs on my body ... this is what our conversation was like ....

Dr.: What is your name son ?

Me: im usman, but my friends call me tatafry

Dr.: wut does tatafry means ?

Me.: a person who's good at bed *devilish smile*

Dr.: Nahin beita,you must be kidding me,im serious, what does tatafry means?

Me: oh it means nothing,wut does tata means?

Dr.: We're not supposed to talk about tata's here.

Me: But as long as we're studying bout tata's,its all good,isnt it dr sahabbb?

Dr.: Oh never mind,what is your problem?

Me: Oh i've alot of hairs on my body, forexample see my arms,ive got alot of them,like so excessively.

Dr.: Oh,do you used to shave?

Me.: yes,offcourse,i do shave my stuff, but why are you interested in knowing it?

Dr.: Then i guess,you've been doing alot of bad stuff

Me.: YES, ive been into the army grade team 9th since i was 5, huh, are you going to write me some medicines or what?

Dr.: oh,but army ? wut do u mean ? wut does army has to do with ur hairs ?

Me: Oh actually,i dig army men,im more of a male prostitute,could we please stop talking about my hairs ?

Dr.: oh then, but , how are they so much ?

Me: oh God loves me more then you, my sex appeal is much, much,much better then you.

Dr.: you're 16,right ?

Me: are you freaking kidding me ? cant you see mustaches on my face ?

Dr.: every guy has it nowadays at the age of 16.

Me.: oh then shall i show you my other mustaches too ?

Dr.: beita,im 45,im probably of your dad's age.

Me: yes you are,so stop asking me private questions,write me a goddamn medicine.

Dr.: we dont have a medicine though, get yourself a laser therapy

Me: how much does it costs?

Dr.: 35000 rupees only?

Me: ONLY ? i cud get waxed for free man ...

Dr.: but we have this herbal technology,no side effects.

Me: what if ? i cudnt have sex afterwards ... could i please have a assurity of your blessings ?

Dr.: Not really,we have alot of patients ....

Me.: oh they're almost 65 man,who have sex when they're 65, they get people to raise the thingg :P

Dr.: You're in my clinic,please mindd your language ...

Me. : Okayy,fine, cut the crap off,i'd pay you 10000 only.

Dr.: hmppmhh,fine , just a minute

And then after a while,i was asleep,when i woke up,my hairs were gone and yes,i was on the verge of removing my thing too, thank God, they dont have it on a removal basis,or else i'd be a she-she right now. so, the bottom line is, more hairs are kinda reprocative and offcourse, a thing you could show girls as your possesion afterall,your sex appeal is not a lame thing or is it ?

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

oh you and my brother think alike. he has too much hair, like really tooooo much hair on his legs, so, he thinks exactly the way you think. always showing off his hair by wearing shorts. hmpfff... i dunno whts the big deal. fine, if you've too many hair =/

get over it already.

p.S, but it does look cool. i'm always plucking his hair with my nails. bwahahah hes like go ahead wont effect one bit {which is actualy true).

7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home