contradictions

The name says it all.This is all about the contradictions and how the word "contradict" varies from each aspect.

Sunday, September 25, 2005

good news, eh?

FINALLY,i got two jobs, but i think im gona stick up with the Ann Summers one =, not because i love lingerie n crap but they're giving me 6.44 pounds per hour, and plus the contract is for 22 hours and with the overtime follow on ... not baddd eh, im proud of myself, and thankyou sana for REALLY making me trust myself. :) ur one gem of a blogger friend,haha

P.S.: she thinks im a liar : she belives by not telling her bout some one's name, makes me a liar and vice versa and how im such a big liar. : *speaks loudly - no woman .. no cry, and runs off like a bullet*

3 Comments:

Blogger Zara said...

congratulations on getting your job at er ann summers :| may i ask which branch you're working in? maybe i'll drop by some time :P

2:47 PM  
Blogger usman said...

lol,zara im at the lake side, which is kinda farr away from you. :P but sssuuurre, drop off at any time ;) and I might get to see nando's too. *ahem*ahem*

plus sana ... Its hard to comprehend things, you see. :)

10:19 AM  
Blogger Jhena said...

I must say congratulations!

2:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home