contradictions

The name says it all.This is all about the contradictions and how the word "contradict" varies from each aspect.

Monday, September 12, 2005

WOO-HOOO. sana just tagged me,im such a lucky guy!

I've been tagged like a dirty sick maniac,haha, no,i didnt win any prizes though i seriously thought i just got like 2 crore ruppeees n hmphh or a brand new prosmatec or hmpphh some other hot car, haha BUT its strange no? you watch tv all day long, n all in the world, you see is, some lousy ads which somehow says : "Apnay shanakti card ki copy k humrah 2 dabbay doodh kay bhejein aur jeetay hazaaaron inaamaaatt,lucky draw say" and i wonder, where the hell does those guys come from ? i mean mian kukruu just won 2 crore rupees from a town in lahore known as murghi town,thats wierd, and their wierd games to loot around like a lucky dog, haha. BUT coming back to the tagged thing,since sana tagged me really hard, so lets get down with the business (not that type of business, you sick pervert!)

5 years ago:
I was in highschool too, but i was a kick arse soccer player, so i didnt face any hurdles, you see ... wadday log. plus was into crack n shit. and just was majorly on a world tour with my baapu jee. plus I HAVE SO MUCH TO TELL ... :/ and i used to love boy bands, haha

1 Year ago:
for some odd reason i got accepted into LSE and i realised, i have to do something in my life too n from then onwards, my aim was, i need to be a kick ass accountant, so that i could rip pakkiland too like other politicians. :P n ofcourse, i started to preach my religion(im so proud of myself)

5 songs I know all the words to:
  • Akon - Mr lonely
  • Bob dylan - Knockin on heaven's door
  • Bob Marley - No woman no cry / buffalo soldier
  • Staind - outside
  • K's choice - my heart n the list is just so much :/

5 Snacks I enjoy:

  • icecream
  • chipus
  • brownies
  • chilli milli :D
  • top pops :D

5 Things I'd do w/ $100 million dollars :

my business : ;)




















5 places I would run away to:
it depends. :

5 things I would never wear:
i guess, i dont like to be "too much" of a metrosexual dude, so anything goes with a level of decency in it : something like this :











5 favorite tv shows :

  • sponge bob
  • whose line is it anyway
  • friends
  • jutt and bond
  • boston public/CSI/sopranos

5 greatest joys:

  • writing
  • playstation II
  • my accoustic n my electric guitars(all hail to d fender-ly love)
  • watching comedy movies
  • playing soccer/cricket.

5 favorite toys:

  • digital camera
  • my mp3 player
  • my guitars
  • my laptop
  • my playstation babbyy :D

People I'm tagging:

no one ...

2 Comments:

Blogger Kashmiri said...

Easy bruv,

Funny posts man, still love the business name.

Ur a brit right?

7:16 AM  
Blogger usman said...

haha no,im a freshie studying in brit. ;)

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home