contradictions

The name says it all.This is all about the contradictions and how the word "contradict" varies from each aspect.

Saturday, October 30, 2004

Mera pyaar ...

I dedicate this song of aamir zaki to some one really special in my life ... though things never worked out but still aamir zaki says it all for me ....

mera pyaar tumhara,woh gher hamara
tuuta hei,bikhraa hei jeise sitaara ...
yeh awaaz sunley na, merey gitoun mein tumm...
woh ilfaaz chunley na, jo hojatay they ghum...
mera piyaar tumhi ho, tumhi tou hoo....
jaaanaa....
mera saath tumhi ho,tumhi tou ho...
bhulaana naaa.....
mera piyaar tumhi ho...

waday,iraday , keise bhulaadeinn....
tuuta hei jo dil, royee,rula dey...
merii awaaz sunley na,mere geeton mein tum ...
woh ilfaaz chunley na,jo hojatay they ghum...

mera pyaarr tumhi ho, tumhi tou ho ....
jaaana....
mera saath tumhi ho,tum hi tou hoo...
bhulaana na...

mera pyaaarr......

mera pyaar tumhi ho,tum hi tou ho ....
mere saath tumhi ho, tum hi tou ho ....




8 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

love this song!he says it all from my side too =)

11:11 AM  
Blogger usman said...

yeah,I wish if i could publish my own music on this blog but my mic isnt working ... screw billgates.=/

12:01 PM  
Blogger ahmedk said...

muahahahaha! linux rocKs!

7:07 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

a cover of smelly cats is all i need (though,i know no one can beat phoebe,but still) :D :D :D YAYYYY!!!!!!!!

4:40 AM  
Blogger usman said...

phoebe was my student. =\

9:18 AM  
Blogger Mumra said...

sir jee this song is in english as well
Aamir Zaki - Do You Really Love Another.
applies to me as well... well... a month or two ago maybe.


and as for your comments to Ennui;

[1] ive quit complaining. i'm not complaining. like i said, i was surpised when my blog started sounding like a catharsis.
[2]i HAVE moved on, since a month now, but you havent had the courtesy to maintain the liaison with me to know whats going on in my life.
[3] how can you judge my reasons for agnosticism while you cant even comprehend what im going through or what i went through. you're a bad student of economics if you overrule the principle of subjectivity.

Sincerely Thine,
Leviathan
Lord of the Western Gate Of Hell

12:37 PM  
Blogger usman said...

Its just useless to talk to you shemrez...

3:31 PM  
Blogger sanu said...

For certain reasons,this makes me cry
=\

5:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home