contradictions

The name says it all.This is all about the contradictions and how the word "contradict" varies from each aspect.

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

No Blog...

Write now im listening to outside,the melodious accoustic guitars,the adulation in the voice is just so absolute. I remember when i first started to play ... I was "da man", yeah "da man" actually means alot to me ... I tried to be one of the benevolent stars in our music industry but never cliched away, probably "da man" was more of "the men" for me =/,but Its all good.
Lately alot of musicians are coming up, for example take Aatif(no,im not comparing ur peindooness with me),the ex-Jal vocalist,the present playboy hottie(according to him),the dream guy of jalpari and you never know, the dream guy of many hypothetical women(no im not trying to be a sheeda tulli) is COMPROMISING on his quality, Jalpari VS Aadat as precisely it is,is not upto my expectations,ex-Jal started the work with a superb fastidious track(which was aadat) but after going through some enumerous fame dissorders, they break up(sounds romantic eh ?) but are they both compromising on there stuff ? YES according to me, Jalpari = Aadat = Jalaadat is not what i was planning to see though ...but i do think,Jalpari guy, you can do alot better if he just dont COMPROMISE on some stuff.
Few days back,some one told me to see this new video about honor killing by some guy on Indus Music but the point is was he trying to show the enormity in our culture ? or was he trying to say honor killing is bad by showing a husband mesmerised his wife ? this video is more of an enigma for me.Because the epitome of things(which is honor killing for our generation) isnt equivocal. Are we trying to be so erudite ? or Are we trying to be the life savior putars with mustaches on our face ? ..... the answere is simply NO... "idiosyncrasy" is simply upto its maximum level in our generation(whether its an old one or its the present one,we're all same.)
But what exactly is our ideology behind "honor killing" ...... ? =/

Trust I seek and I find in you

Every day for us something new

Open mind for a different view

and nothing else matters

-Nothing Else Matters - Metallica

But ...... .... ..... .... *fades away*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home