contradictions

The name says it all.This is all about the contradictions and how the word "contradict" varies from each aspect.

Monday, October 31, 2005

FINALLLY the lizard king is me. :P

FINALLY,ive been updating my blog after some time now,eid is on thursday, YES, this thursday ( according to central mosque,regent street) but i dont really feel that excitement in myself, dunno why, probably ive got an exam on the same day as eid = plus I've heard diwaali is coming up aswell, SO, all the indian putars in LSE who goes through my blog once in awhile, happy dewallii =P and everyone happpy eid tooo =) i hope you do some kick arse fun,

and LET ME POST SOMETHING REALLY REFRESHING ... my only source of energy after a breath-taking, psycho making, hell shitting 12 hours at job.


Plus, I need to go to pakiland ASAP or buy me a mercedes benz or a diablo ? argh *sigh*, and erum's not texting me back, tat s so bad,blair!

P.S.: Sana misses me, i feel honoured. this is for you sana (the picture below)



2 Comments:

Blogger usman said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:35 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

ugly flowers :\

12:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home